The new generation of the successful model NPK 39 T, of which over 110 units have been produced and are in operation.
The semi-trailer with sliding sticks is designed for transporting long timber and cuttings.
For the transport of cargo, it is equipped with crossbars with stick, which are slidingly placed on the main frame.
Rear hydraulic crossbar slide. The semi-trailer is hydraulically extendable by 2 500 mm, locking possible in 3 positions.
Produced in two alternatives: 8 or 10 crossbars
Design changes compared to the original version:
· Lightweight frame construction made of DOMEX 690,
· Fluent adjustable telescopic frame length without mechanical locking
· Hydraulic frame extension cylinders protected (mounted directly in the frame longitudinal tubes)
· Reduction of the trailer wheelbase up to 3 930 mm – reduction of the turning radius,
· The semi-trailer is designed in such a way that it can be loaded by a crane with a single extension (long rear slide),
· Several alternatives for folding the semi-trailer in a truck set and a loading crane to achieve a minimum weight of the set.
Weight of the semi-trailer when fully equipped (8 crossbars, spare, box, floor, supports …)
- in steel frame (3 crossbars fixed in the front frame) + 5x AL crossbar and 16 AL cleats 6.130 kg
- in steel frame (3 crossbars fixed in the front frame) + 5x crossbar D5 and 16 KP 2500 6.340 kg
It is possible to load a 2m range with a 9500mm reach crane without using the rear slide, as the rear frame can be brought 400mm forward for loading.
Weight of the semi-trailer when fully equipped (10 crossbars, spare, box, floor, supports …)
- in steel frame (3 crossbars fixed in front frame) + 7x crossbar D5 and 16 KP 2500 6.640 kg
In the case of mounting a rear slide (850 – 1250 mm), the weight of the semi-trailer increases by approx. 94 kg.